Maternity Coalition Reimbursable Expense Claim Form
- This documentation is kept by the book-keeper as a record, and is required for auditing purposes
- Attach originals of the receipt(s) and/or tax invoice(s) to the Claim Form. Keep a copy for your records. If claiming phone calls, please highlight/mark the calls on a copy of the bill. If you are claiming items for which you do not have receipts, please give reason.
- Email Claim Form and scanned invoices/receipts to the current treasurer (Genevieve Sayers), email: firstname.lastname@example.org . If unable to email, post to her home address, 2 Autumn Rd, Cradoc, Tas, 7109 and when it has been posted email the treasurer (her rural mail service can be erratic).
- Any non-recurring purchase over $20 should be approved by two members of the Management Committee (or committee of the relevant participating organisation, if funds are coming from that cost centre), prior to purchase.
- Indicate the branch or program to which each expense should be allocated.